Please read these instructions carefully before preparing your abstract
• Abstracts can be submitted on topics listed below.
1. Preparticipation screening
2. Sport injuries, preventive program
3. Sport cardiology
4. Sport performance & nutrition
5. Health promotion, preventive program
6. Doping in sports, supplements
7. New technology in sport medicine
• Abstracts and papers must be written in English.
• Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
• Each presenting author is permitted to submit a maximum of two abstracts in the capacity of main author.
• The author submitting the abstract should appear as the first named author and will be expected to present the work if it is accepted.
• Fill in the submitting authors name and e-mail address properly - these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
• Figures and tables are not acceptable.
• The length of the abstracts should not be more than 300 words
• Title: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Use a capital letter for the first letter in the title only (DO NOT capitalize each word).
• Font: Times New Roman font (font size 12)
• Linea space: double
• Second paragraph: Authors, Full address of the corresponding author
• Third paragraph: Abstract (Background, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusion and Key words)
• Footnotes: No footnotes
• Names of the authors: Submit the full given name(s) and the family name. Do not include degrees or professional titles.
• Original studies should have uniform structure (Background, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusion). Those titles should be written in bold inside the abstract.
• Example of formatting:
o Background: Type the headings Background, Materials and Methods, Results, and Conclusions in bold.
o Materials and Methods: Do not write the headings on separate lines. Start the text of the paragraph immediately after the colon (“:”) without pressing the “Enter” key.
o Results: Example text. Example text.
o Conclusion: Example text.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PREPARATION
Posters must be brought to the Conference by the presenting author and should not be mailed in advance. The required dimensions are 85 cm (width) by 120 cm (height). At the top of poster, please provide the title of the paper, names of the authors and their affiliations, all in bold lettering of about 2.5 to 3 cm size. Artwork and lettering should be large and clear enough so that the poster is readable from a distance of 1.5 m.
Deadline for abstract submission is 25th April 2019.
The organizers reserve the right to change the mode of paper presentation (as poster or oral) and to choose a subtitle session for the abstract. Notice of acceptance will be e-mailed to the submitting authors.
Submitting authors must register and pay registration fee. Abstracts without paid registration fees will not be published in the abstract book.